Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break Epiphanies

Things I have learned over spring break:

  1. Having no internet at home sucks. (I am writing this at my sister's house)
  2. I text A LOT. My inbox holds 300 messages and I have had to empty it, who knows how many times.
  3. Too many red heads in the same room is a bad idea.
  4. My grandma has been loosing at hide and seeks, this saddens me greatly because she is a beast.
  5. Late at night, the noises that come from my kitchen scare me.
  6. I love being at home, and being with my family but not having my own room and sleeping on the couch every night is not my idea of fun.... or comfortable.
  7. I have apparently lost my ability to stay up until 2 every night.
  8. Finishing my resume has been harder than I had anticipated.
  9. I am loving the fact that certain relationships in my life are slowly getting back to normal. :)
  10. I think my grandma likes to insert big smarty pants words into conversation every chance she gets.
  11. Nothing makes me more happy than when I can be in the same room and house as my sister and brother 
  12. I have an intense addiction to chapstick.
  13. My new glasses actually make me look like I am 22. 
  14. I don't have anything else new that I have learned, other than I dont like to end things on an odd number

No comments:

Post a Comment