Sunday, May 8, 2011

New "Stage" in Life

Let me just simply state this, so I can get it out of my system...
I AM FINALLY A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I graduated yesterday morning at 10am from Blue Mountain College. The ceremony itself was short, sweet and to the point. There was only 121 students graduating, and I think that includes those graduating from the graduate program. This class is apparently the largest class to graduate from the Mountain, to date. Its been a long arduous journey, chock full of heart ache, pain, death, happiness, and every emotion in between. Memories have been made... some that will last forever, and some that I wish would just go away. But all in all, its been a good journey, I can't complain about anything that has happened, or anyone that I have crossed paths with during my time in college, because they helped make my college experience what it really was. I graduated and now am off to my next adventure in life... the Disney College Program.

I am excited and nervous about it, so we will see what happens from June 6th to January 3rd. Its going to be an adventure for sure! I am going to try and keep my blog updated as much as possible, and will for sure be uploading pictures on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just so excited, happy and proud that you finally accomplished that long goal of graduating from college. I am glad that you will be able to keep me updated on the next step in your journey. I love you and I am truly proud to be have been apart of your journey so far...now I get to watch from afar and pray that God will shower you with blessings. Kisses and huge hugs from me to you!

    ReplyDelete